How to Submit a Support Request
Posted by , Last modified by Tracy Brown on June 03, 2014 07:57 AM
Let's get started!
You may search for a solution before logging in, and possibly resolve the issue without having to submit a request.
1. You may enter search criteria at any time to locate a solution
2. Click Search to find possible solutions
3. Alternately, you may click on Knowledgebase to view all solutions
4. Or you may select one of the Categories of the Knowledgebase
Found solutions will display in a list. Click on the Title to view the full solution.
If no solution is available, go ahead and log in with your credentials.
1. Enter username
2. Enter password
3. Check the Remember me box
4. Click on Login
Click on Submit a Request
1. Select a Category
2. Click Next
1. Select a Type
2. Select a Priority
3. Enter a Subject
4. Enter a detailed description of the issue
5. Click on Add File if you wish to attach a file or screenshot to this request
6. Click on Submit to complete your request
Once submitted, you will see the screen below. To view your requests, click on My Requests
To update your request, click on the Title
1. Enter "Your updated information"
2. Click on Add File if needed
3. Click on Send to complete the update