To add a shared mailbox to your Outlook:
On Desktop App (Windows)
1. Open the Outlook Desktop App (icon here)
2. Once opened, go to "File" in the top left corner of the screen
3. On the next screen, there should be a box that says "Account Settings". Click on that, and a drop down box should appear. Click on "Account Settings in the dropdown box.
4. A new window should appear. Either double click on the email name, or select the email and select "Change".
5. A new window should appear. Select "More Settings" on the bottom left corner of the window.
6. Another window should open. On this window, go to the "Advanced" tab. This is where you can add the mailbox. Click the "Add" button.
7. In the "Add Shared Mailbox" window that appears, type the mailbox that you will be adding to your account.
8. If done correctly, the email should show up in the mailboxes box. Click "Apply" in the bottom right corner. If Outlook turns shows "Not Responding" this is normal, and will resolve itself in around 10 seconds.
Once all of these steps are performed, the mailbox should be accessible.
For Outlook Web App (OWA)
1. Go to office365.nsula.edu and log in.
2. Once logged in, there should be an object called "Folders" on the left of the screen. Right click on "Folders" and a drop down box should appear. Click on "Add Shared Folder" in this drop down box.
3. A box should appear. Type in the email address of the shared mailbox you would like to add. When the email shows up in the directory box, select it and then click "Add".
Once you have completed this, the mailbox should be accessible right under your standard inbox.
For Mobile Devices (iOS, Android, and Windows Phone)
There are currently two ways to add a shared mailbox for for mobile devices. The first way is through OWA, and the second way is through the Outlook Mobile App. If you plan to use this shared mailbox through OWA, then all you will need to do is add the mailbox to your OWA on desktop using the steps above. Once you add it over there, the mailbox should simply sync up with the mobile OWA access with no issue.
If the user requires adding it through other means, the only other option is through the Outlook Mobile App. (Note: These instructions will use iPhone images, but the instructions should be identical across all devices).
To do this:
1. Download the Outlook Mobile App on the mobile device's storefront (App Store for iOS, Google Play Store for Android and Windows Store for Windows Phone) and log into your nsula email.
2. Open the app and tap on your Outlook icon in the top left corner of the screen.
3. A side bar should come up from the left side of the screen. Tap on the envelope icon with a "+" on it right below your profile image