Microsoft OneDrive allows users the ability to synchronize files with their office computer and to have them available online. Prior to use, you must do the initial set up of OneDrive.
To set up OneDrive:
1. On the bottom left corner of the screen, there should be a search bar. Click on this, and type OneDrive in the search box.
2. Click on OneDrive or select Open to open the application.
3. Type in your email address, and click Sign In.
4. OneDrive will sign you in. This may take a second. On the next screen, select Next.
5. Click Next on the next three screens. When OneDrive asks you if you would like to set up OneDrive on your phone, you will given two options. If you select Get the Mobile App, a web browser will come up with a QR code that you can scan to install OneDrive on mobile. If you select Later, the set up continues, and you can set up the Mobile App at a later date.
6. Set Up is complete. Select Open my OneDrive - Northwestern State University Folder to see your OneDrive folder in File Explorer.
More OneDrive Information: