How to setup Office 365 email on Apple iOS
Posted by Shawn Parr, Last modified by Brent Ryland on April 25, 2014 01:54 PM
Please ensure you have a strong 3G, 4G or WiFi conneciton before you begin this setup. A poor wireless network connection can result in difficulty in completing this procedure.
1. Tap on Settings icon located on the Home screen of your iOS device.
2. Scroll down and tap Mail, Contacts, Calendars
3. Tap Add Account…
4. Tap Microsoft Exchange
5. Enter in your email address and password. Tap Next to continue.
6. Your iOS device will contact Office 365 and verify your account. Once completed, you will see check marks appear to signify the settings have been accepted and you will be moved to the next screen.
7. From this screen please select the services you would like to sync with Office 365. After you have made your selections, tap Save to complete the process.
8. Now you will see Exchange listed under Accounts. Tap on Exchange.
9. Tap Mail Days to Sync
10. Please select the period of time you would like for your iPhone or iPad to sync your Office 356 email. Please select No Limit if you wish to have all email messages to be synced to your device.