To add a shared mailbox to the iOS Outlook Mobile App:
1. Download the Outlook Mobile App on the App Store. When you open Outlook, and log into your nsula email.
2. Open the app and tap on your Outlook icon in the top left corner of the screen.
3. A side bar should come up from the left side of the screen. Tap on the envelope icon with a "+" on it right below your profile image
4. Once you tap on this, it will give you three options. Tap on Add Shared Mailbox.
5. Once you tap on this, a new screen should appear that will let you add a shared mailbox. "@nsula.edu" should be added by itself, so you should only have to add the first half of the email. Type in the email address, and then tap Add Shared Mailbox.
If this was all done correctly, you will have full access to your shared mailbox in your Outlook Mobile App on iOS.